Wednesday 10 June 2015

Why I prefer a smartphone app development company

I found a smartphone app development company in half the price of a freelance smartphone app developer. It is not a simple thing or an understatement by any means, because smartphone application developers are in popular demand due to the smartphone app craze.

I have been working as an entrepreneur for last ten years. During this period I have started many companies and sold many of them successfully to larger companies. My last company was a simple time tracking smartphone app that helps businesses and companies to manage their employee’s performance.

To bring my idea to life, I hired a smartphone app development company. The smartphone applications developers in the company worked closely with me to bring my ideas about time tracking and management into a smartphone app that could be used by companies and individuals alike.

Another idea which I used to solve attendance tracking was developed by another smartphone app development company, in which I used innovative ways to mark attendance. The smartphone app was intended to help small and medium businesses along with educational institutes. The smartphone app development company has helped me in such an affordable way that I never needed for any investment from any venture capitalist.

I once hired an indie smartphone app developer who charged me double the amount and time in which a simple smartphone application development company would make a smartphone app. So, after that experience, I always try to hire a company, rather than looking for an affordable (so called) indie smartphone app developers.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Developer's Blog
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top